Healthcare system seems to have changed under the pandemic of COVID-19. We will continue to take care of our patients and provide in office and remote neurological services to our patients. We would like to assure our patients that “Patient safety is our priority.” Under this we will be following guidelines recommended by CDC and Texas Medical Board.
Following recommendation are made to our patients:
1. Try to schedule Teleneurology appointment as much as possible.
2. When coming in office for an appointment, the following guidelines are recommended.
- If you have any symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 i.e, fever, shortness of breath, cough, aches and pains, runny nose, sore throat, diarrhea.
- You may be triaged over the phone before you come in office for your appointments. If you have any above symptoms you may be asked not to come in office.
- Follow daily trending of COVID-19 cases and fatalities at Texas department of Heatlh and Human Services
- Please wear a mask in public places and also when you come into the office.
- A mask must be worn by both the patient and physician or the physician’s delegate when in proximity of the patient (meaning less than a 6-foot distance between the patient and the physician or the physician’s delegate.
- To practice social distancing in waiting areas.
Premier Neurology provides comprehensive neurological care for adults. With two conveniently located clinics available, including one in Rockwall and another in Dallas, Texas, patients have an office nearby to receive the quality care they need.
Premier Neurology is a familial environment, where providers strive to make each patient’s visit a comfortable experience. Every patient is treated as a unique individual and the team caters to their neurological needs accordingly, while showing understanding for any mental strain resulting from their sickness.
The top priority at Premier Neurology is for providers to keep their word that they offer efficient, compassionate, and dedicated service to every patient who walks through the door. Patients can expect comprehensive diagnostic care that may include a nerve conduction study, sleep study, electromyography, or electroencephalogram (EEG). Premier Neurology also provides neurocognitive testing for dementia.
Patients can expect customized treatment and management of life-altering conditions, including multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, migraine, and sleep disorders, to name a few. Premier Neurology providers are diligent about finding up-to-date solutions to improve each patient’s quality of life.
We Offer Teleneurology Visits
We are a familial environment who strive to make your visit a comfortable experience. Each patient has an individuality and we cater to their neurological needs accordingly keeping in mind the mental strain that comes with any kind of sickness.
Contact us to find out what it might cost for your treatment or consultation!